Sunday, September 4, 2011

Let's see...

I'm at 236 LBS.

Started running with my best friend/big brother/pastor (gonna start calling him Jack instead of Stephen) last week...we actually did four mornings in a row and have mutually decided to keep it four mornings...Tuesday through Friday.

I will be starting INSANITY month one over again, but this time, I'll be doing it with my friend Maili 'cause I found out that I push harder when I work out with someone else.

This time around, there will be before and after pictures because I WANT MY SHIRT!

I've gotten about four pairs of new shoes in the past three days...thanks parents!

I am back to a normal working schedule, which involves working four days, one half shift and three full shifts. Exhausting, but the overtime will be worth it.

I will soon be getting a new bed, smaller which means more space to move in here in this tiny room of mine.

My car's starting to act up again but I will coddle it until I can afford to get it fixed...which I will do.

Oh, yes, I went out on my first date last weekend...dinner at Fuddruckers and about four hours of wonderful conversation that involved laughing and learning about each other...I like this guy very much.

His name's Chris.

No comments: