Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Quick Update

I have a second interview tomorrow with Telerx, the company that had given me an assessment interview yesterday (it went great...I can type 67 wpm with just one mistake) and she called about four hours later to let me know about this second interview. Please pray that it goes well and that I get the job. If I do, I will start working on the 18th of May, Monday through Friday, 7 1/2 hours a day, $8 an hour.

Another update involves my weight. If I remember, I had shared with y'all my goal at getting to my desired weight (150) by my goal age (30). I was able to meet my goal for age 25...actually, I surpassed my goal by one pound. I had originally wanted to weight 270LBs by March 27th...when I weighed myself I was down to 269LBs.

I do have to be honest though and let you know that I gained about 8 LBs during the first two weeks I was here in El Paso but I am now back on track and weighing 268LBs. Yay!!!

I am going to attempt one of those ticker things. That should be fun.

That's all!!! Keep praying for me, for both my job situation and my health

No comments: