Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Corvettes and Flamin' Hot LAYS

So lately I've been so craving Flamin' Hot Lays chips and have been eating them practically all the TIME!

Also, since I grew up wanting a Corvette yet never knowing what one actually looked like one until my sophomore year of college when I saw exactly what I wanted -a blue, Corvette convertible.

Ever since I told a particular guy that I've always lusted after a Corvette (whether a convertible or not), I've been seeing them constantly everywhere -Austin, Tulsa, Waco and now El Paso -the one place I thought I was safe from them since they were never around when I grew up here.

So right now I'm watching CW until the finals for Dancing with the Stars starts. I am so hoping Gilles and Chelsey win.

Well, other than all that jazz nothing is going on with my life. I've been spending all my evenings at Stephen and Krysia's while they're in Minnesota (your grass and plants are still alive and the laurel tree thingy is starting to flower) which is fun because I can watch TV without fighting over the multiple remotes with my step-dad.

I also had a 20 oz Dr. Pepper today...after four months of not having any. It was absolutely amazing.

Well, I gotta get to reading some more fanfic and hopefully get to working on my story.

No comments: