Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Missing Jaden

Due to the fact that I am missing my little buddy "J" I am going to upload videos I've had in my camera for the last few weeks.




In this video, it shows Jaden mastering the skill of climbing the couch. He likes to give himself peptalks while he does it.




This is Jaden showing me how funny he finds sneezing. It is the most hilarious thing to see!!! You have to make sure and do the "A-Choo!" for him to laugh and then sneeze as well. Kind of like he's copying you but in a cutely adorable way.



This is Jaden and Stephen spending some Daddy-Son time. He's the most adorable thing to ever exist. Honestly, he is.



Here's some more Daddy and Jaden fun that I think is absolutely adorable.

Well, I got my Jaden fix with these videos. I look forward to seeing and playing with him again.

No comments: